Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tangle of Tears

In and out of tears of joy, tears of sorrow, and tears of being overwhelmed, I have already learned so much in just two short months:

I have learned thatI'm not as independent as I once thought I was. 
I've learned a new relationship with my Creator. 
I've learned how to better take care of my friends who have chosen the long-term life overseas. 
I have learned how to pray more effectively. 
I have learned patience in a completely new way. 
I have learned tolerance and acceptance of different worldviews. 
I have learned how much I depend on material things, and how much I shouldn't. 
I have learned a deep friendship from strangers and instant acceptance. 
I have learned what it means to truly take care of someone. 

And I don't doubt more lessons are to come.

8 comments:

cheap flights to accra said...

wonderful poetry............

car hire london said...

I like the lyrics, express the touch of GOD with us all.........

Mark said...

great job by author, i love to follow for your next posts........

Mark said...

thanks for sharing such amazing views, i love the way u expressed your feelings............thanks

Elhum said...

I will definitely follow for your next posts, awesome

voip services said...

wonderful poetry............

The Storyteller said...

Nice blog.Keep it up.

wholesale jewelry said...

Thank you for sharing. It is very interesting post. Looking forward to reading your more post.



wholesale jewelry