Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bold

This week's challenge was: bold colors.
If I had to choose one adjective to describe Jamaican culture, I would choose bold.
The people are bold. The flavors are bold. The clothing is bold.
Finding bold things to take pictures of wasn't very challenging.
However, pulling my camera out to take pictures sure was.
Ergo, I have only 4 pictures for this week's challenge.
Enjoy just the same!
 
Monday
The basic (pre) school in the community.


Tuesday
One of the sweet students trying to be all tough.
His visor is in honor of field day. 


Thursday
I caught this amazing sunset on my evening jog.
Too bad for the power line going through it. 


 Friday
I was trying to catch the bold color of the flower petals, but I caught the leaves in focus instead.

1 comment:

Julio Mario said...

I like your blog very much. Congratulatiòn for your job in this countries and your spirit in help to the people needed. thank you. JML.

Postings