Thursday, June 16, 2011

Words for Thought

"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.
You are My friends if you do what I command you.
No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing;
but I have called you friends,
for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you."
- Jesus, from John 15:13-15


And a little bit of sharing time with Oswald:

"It is far easier to die than to lay down the life--day in and day out--with the sense of the high calling...If I am a friend of Jesus, I have to deliberately and carefully lay down my life for Him...Salvation is easy because it cost God so much, but the manifestation of it in my life is difficult...Stand loyal to your Friend, and remember that His honour is at stake in your bodily life."

2 comments:

Searching For Truth said...

hi, you don't know me, but I am going to start going by searching for Truth. i really enjoyed reading some of your posts, especially the ones that we God driven. I am lost and looking for guidance. This may be wrong and awkward, but i thought it may be worth a try. Again, thanks for sharing Christ's words


-searching for Truth

voip services said...

two hands are pretty good

Postings