Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pismo Beach with the Germans

My aunt and uncle from Germany were in California this past week. I met up with them, my grandparents and my dad in Pismo Beach. It was so lovely!
I led them up towards San Luis to a state park, Montana de Oro.
We hiked about a quarter of a mile through eucalyptus trees to get to the cliffs overlooking the ocean.This is what met us at the clearing. We were probably a good 200' above the water.

Epic, Uncle Uwe, epic.


If you look closely, you can see Morro Rock in the background.
Montana de Oro is at the south end of Morro Bay.


We left my grandparents to hike up the hill.
You could spend days hiking around the cliffs and dunes out there.


Later we went to a cove where dad & his brother took to:


Rock Art.


I mean [insert: British accent] Rock Aaarrhhhhttttt.

No comments:

Postings