Friday, June 5, 2009

Onward

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, and this post is of little significance to many of you, but it's an update nonetheless!

I met my new teaching team today. Oh, did I mention that I got hired to be an Assistant Teacher at Legacy Christian Academy for the next school year? An act of God, for sure. I'm going to be an assistant teacher in one of the two fifth grade classes at the school. The teacher I'm replacing is pregnant and will be a new mommy come August. Miss Palato is my head teacher, and she's getting married this month (I think). I went to college with the other 5th grade assistant teacher (Mrs. Shenks) and met the other head 5th grade teacher (Mrs. Espinoza) this morning. I just so happened to be at the 5th grade end-of-the-year party.

I am really looking forward to working with this team; they are down-to-earth and lovely people. They have hearts for the gospel and seeing their students to well as unto the Lord. There will be some crazy parents to look forward to. I'm excited for this new job and how God might use us in the classroom! I'll post more as it comes. :)

this is the front of the school

2 comments:

Margrave said...

You're cool Kate!

Carly said...

oooooooooooooooh cool-looking school! sounds like a fab job for you. i hope you enjoy it and your team is good to you.

Postings