Friday, September 19, 2008

Yet Again

Sorry this blog has been nothing but fun facts for the past two months. Yes, there are more interesting thigns going on in my life besides just fun facts. Maybe that's the problem. There's too much going on! I'm taking this fabulous missions class right now, so hopefully I'll be able to post more about that this weekend.

But for now, here's another Fun Fact:

Did you know...

... that it is illegal to drive more than two thousand sheep down Hollywood Bouldvard at one time?

Betcha didn't.

3 comments:

Tamsen said...

No but now I want to drive 2,000 sheep down Hollywood Blvd. Do we know anyone with a herd of sheep?

Kate-y said...

It's a flock of sheep. And no, I do not. :)

Tamsen said...

Sad sad day. Maybe we can import the wolley weeders from Sonoma County down to SoCal. Then my life will be complete.

Postings