Friday, September 19, 2008

Material Things


There are very few material things I am attached to, and one of them is fresh flowers in the home. There is nothing more welcoming than a fresh boquet of arranged flowers pouring out their aroma across the kitchen. I believe that much of the boquet's beauty comes in the reality that so many different things God created are gathered together in one small space. Daisies from Santa Clarita, Lupines from Santa Barbara, and the Baby's Breath from the LA flower mart are brought together, in harmony and unison, to esthetically compliment one another.

Here is the fresh boquet currently sitting on our kitchen table. Come over and enjoy them with me!

1 comment:

Tamsen said...

Man if you didn't live so far away I would visit more often. Maybe you should come and visit me and bring me flowers...

Postings