Here are some things I appreciate about my mom:
- she domesticated us. Seriously. Knowing how to cook, sew, clean, and do domestic things has been SO useful!
- she is hospitable. Mom knows how to make anyone feel welcome into our home and always accommodates for the last-minute friends we are always bringing home.
- she's a nurse. Mom's medical knowledge has saved us in many circumstances, and has potentially even saved a few of our friends lives. We always call her for medical advice before anyone else. Usually the doctor ends up telling us to do the exact same things that she already told us.
- she is a giver. Anyone who knows my mom knows that she loves to give gifts. She is always thinking of someone else when she's out & about...and she never hesitates to purchase something "just because" it reminds her of someone. So fun!
- her faith. Mom has a simple faith that believes the promises of God's Word are true. She is quick to pray and has a teachable heart. Her example is contagious!