Friday, July 11, 2008

411 Fath's Fun Fact Fridays

This new Blog themed Fridays is all due to the credit of Phil. There's a little history some might find useful to fully understand the "Fath" and the "fun facts" parts. First, Fath was a nickname I gained in college. As innocent little "wow-ies" we had name tags we were supposed to wear throughout the week. Well, whoever wrote my name decided to be artsy-fartsy with it, and the "K" for "Kathryn" ended up looking more like an "F." Therefore, my name tag ended up reading "Fathryn." Over time the nickname evolved to just plain "Fath." Only select friends are allowed to call me "Fath," so don't go getting any ideas. The fun facts part comes in because--according to the sources--I know a lot of random facts. But they're useful! In all reality, I'm surprised that most people don't know them anyway. Maybe you will stumble across some of mine that you already know, so good for you! But enjoy the rest...

It's hard coming up with a fact on the spot. Usually they're "in the moment" kind-of facts. I'll give you one I told Anna & Monique on the other day you might not know:

Did you know...?
...hairy legs on middle-aged men means that they have good circulation? Hairless legs on middle-aged men could be early signs of heart problems. I know, you 'll be looking every time you see a middle-aged man now...

7 comments:

Philip said...

Hahahaha so awesome! I'm going to start on Phusion Phil Phriday now!

Anna said...

I did know this fun fact, thanks to our little drive on Wednesday...but I am eagerly awaiting future "Fath fun facts"

maria said...

gross.

The Pray Family said...

um, no desire to look at the hairiness of older men. thanks for the fun fact though :)

Anonymous said...

Thіs is my first time pay а quick visit at here
anԁ і am genuinely pleassant to read everthing аt
one placе.

Mу webpagе; http://www.irvingtxcabbie.com
My web page > irving taxicab

Anonymous said...

That is vеry inteгеsting, You're a very professional blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for in the hunt for extra of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared youг web site in mу soсial netωorκs

Stοр by my hοmepage - Cab Service irving Tx

Anonymous said...

My ѕpouse and I abѕolutely lоve your blοg
anԁ find many of your ρoѕt's to be exactly what I'm looking
foг. Would yоu оffer guest writers tο writе
сontent for you ρeгsonally?
Ӏ woulԁn't mind producing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome weblog!

Also visit my web-site; Www.Robbinsroofingcompany.com

Postings