Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thanks, Abby!

I was catching up on my blog reading (it's been a while, to say the least...) when I realized that Abby tagged me to write about my "top 5" in a post! Since I have nothing better to do with my time...here ya go. Actually, I think these are really interesting and I learned a LOT about Abby through hers! haha

Top 5...

... things under $5 that I couldn't live without
-
chapstick
- hair ties/pony tail holders
- a book
- milk
- thrift store tee-shirts

... favorite Movies
- It's a Wonderful Life
- Cool Runnings
- Sense & Sensibility
- Rudolph (yes, the traditional puppets one)
- Beauty & the Beast

... baby names I love
Weird, since I don't have a baby, but nonetheless...
- Olivia
- Matthew
- Caleb
- Heather
- Kyle

... songs I could listen to over and over again
- Jesus, I My Cross Have Taken (Henry Lyte)
- Before the Throne of God Above (Charlie Bancroft)
- Here Comes the Sun (Beetles)
- Dare You to Move (Switchfoot)
- Song Without Words (Mendelssohn)

... people who have influenced me in a positive way
-
my dad
- my mom
- Matt Coulombe
- Kara Montgomery
- Jesus!

... things that are always in my purse
- a Bible
- keys
- misc. papers
- chapstick
- wallet

... moments that changed my life forever
-
understanding the true gospel message
- moving to Santa Clarita
- living in Papua New Guinea
- joining youth staff at Church of the Canyons
- being born? :)

... obsessions I currently have
-
turning lights off when they're not necessary
- sleeping with the window open
- reading fiction books
- making sure the dishes are done
- longboarding

... places I would like to go
-
Oregon (lame, I know...and I've been before...but lately I've been in the mood to go back)
- Papua New Guinea, of course!
- Morocco
- Singapore
- home

... appliances or kitchen tools I couldn't live without
-
food processor
- the spanking spoon...seriously
- cereal bowls & spoons
- coffee maker
- dishwasher

... people who I would like to see their top 5's
-
Carly
- Becca
- Tamsen
- Summer
- Phil

3 comments:

Tamsen said...

Dude, that Rudolph is claymation, not puppets. But I agree, it is pretty fabulous.

Tamsen said...

How did I butcher mine? I don't understand...

Philip said...

Fath. Oregon is NOT lame. EVERYONE wants to go there. Because its the best.