Monique & I trying on crazy ugly hats at Cost Plus (we really went for the $1 mugs)
running the kiddos around
Sarah & Aimee at youth event "Dinner & Diddy's"
with friends at Pita Kitchen
(authentic Israeli food--legit!) in downtown Burbank
home for 3 reasons:
(1) Sarah came home after 18 months in South Korea
(2) Dad's birthday
(3) grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary!
I almost cried
Friday night when we lost to
UCLA (not really, but almost)
Dizmas show with 2 of my high schoolers, Kylie & Amanda
building Leprachaun traps!
Kara started it all about 3 years ago when she made the kids sit & listen to the whole story of the REAL St. Patrick, & since they listened well she helped them build a trap & the little "creatures" come & leave them treasures overnight! The tradition continues...
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Upcoming events in March:- going to Bakersfield on Good Friday to be fitted for Courtney's bridesmaid dress!
- going to Legoland for Ryan's 8th birthday on Saturday
- Easter Sunday at church, brunch with the Stevens & afternoon with the Roneys
- home again for Jenn's (close high school friend) wedding in Sac Town on the 29th!
Stay tuned for more fun pictures!