Sunday, January 27, 2008

Interview

What is your favorite song of all time?
Before the Throne of God Above (Shane & Shane does it really well)

Do you have any tattoos, and if so, what and where?
none, but I've definitely thought about it (never came close, just thought)

How do you feel?
mellow

What size shoe do you wear?
regularly 9 or 10 in flip-flops

Water or 100% juice?
definitely water, with cucumber & lemon slices!

Would you rather be hot or cold?
hot

Favorite place to eat?
at someone's home--not a huge restaurant fan

Opera, musical, concert, play, performance, or other?
oh man, this is hard. I enjoy plays done at local high schools, my best friend from 8th grade is a musical performer (like on Broadway...seriously), concerts are pretty bomb, and operas are always intriguing. I would have to say any of the above.

Most embarrassing moment?
it would definitely have to be in the process of learning the language in PNG this summer--I think I was the laughing stalk of the nationals until about the week before I left

If you had to pick one car, which would it be?
something that runs, preferably something that I can throw a surf or snow board in the back of. 4WD would be ideal

Your favorite Disney film?
Beauty & the Beast

Where is Waldo?
that's what you're supposed to figure out

Favorite element?
of nature? the wind
of the periodic table? cobalt

What was your last thought?
trying to figure out what artist is playing on my ipod across the room
I think it's Switchfoot...no...it's Jordan Lee, my sister's friend

Firefox, Internet Explorer, Netscape, or others?
i appreciate firefox but usually use safari unless i have to stream videos for class

Juice & crackers or milk & cookies?
this is really nerdy, but I prefer most fruit & water

Favorite fruit?
pineapple, but only if it can be enjoyed in the tropical country where it came from

Which is worse--a bad laugh or a bad cough?
probably a bad laugh because a bad cold usually goes away

Are you a cat or a dog person?
definitely dog. but not small dogs--they're annoying. and not big dogs--I'm scared of them (seriously--I panic--bad experiences in the past with big dogs)

Would you rather be blind or deaf?
i think it would be easier to be deaf

Do you eat cold cereal at night?
no, but I wear my sunglasses at night

What is your favorite TV show?
extreme makeover, home edition
or LA Kings games or baseball games

Kill the spider or let it out?
kill if it has the potential to hurt someone, let it out otherwise

Do you shower every single day?
uh, only if I'm dirty. usually every other

Walking past a beggar, spare change, or ignore?
spare change or food. man! this is hard to encounter as a girl. if I were a guy, it would be totally different

Boat or bus?
boat--the water is fantastic!

Where do you want to travel next?
I'm up for anywhere. I would love to go back to PNG, but Singapore, Germany or Italy sounds nice.

Do you read the Harry Potter books?
I only read the first 4 because I was on a road trip with my family & had already finished all my own books. Those were the only ones left to read. Boo.

What is your favorite place?
depends.
in Santa Clarita: Towsley Canyon
in Sacramento: along the river/lake Bike trails
in Ventura: up the PCH about 2 miles north of Surfer's Point
in SLO: anywhere
in Fresno: nahhhh

If you could have one super human power what would you choose?
to know the future

Vitamin water or Gatorade?
vitamin h20--it has less sugar

Favorite body part?
ankles

Flip flops or sandals?
flip flops, for sure

What do you do on Fridays?
usually work from 6:30 to 10am then do something active the rest of the day (i.e., surf, snowboard, skateboard, etc.), depending on the weather
sometimes work on homework or read

How tall are you?
57 inches

Do you like bananas?
of course! especially blended into a vanilla milkshake

No comments:

Postings