Friday, January 25, 2008

Changed

So, while I was in Papua New Guinea this summer, I had the opportunity to be a part of a filming project to promo New Tribes Mission & Interface. We had some really fun times with the 2 producers (Proctor & Nate) and director (Ben). Since the project has been over we have all been anxiously awaiting the final results. Some of the still shots from the project have been used widely on New Tribes materials (namely, the website & brochures), but we got final word today that the entire short film is done!

I'm still trying to upload the actual film to this site, but in the meantime you can view it by visiting either of these links:

To view on YouTube (most convenient), click here.
To view it on the producer's site (best quality, but takes a while to download), click here.


Here are some still shots of the process,
which will be included in the final product:

(this is the cover of the DVD)
I think I can safely say that this is all of our personal favorite.
Simple, Heather, Proctor, Emily, me, Nate, Hendricks


(this is for the general use of "Changed")
We're all on the upper-left


they used a helicopter for part of the filming process
can you see me waving from the building furthest up in the picture?

1 comment:

Becca said...

all right! i had been waiting to see this since you mentioned it a few weeks ago! great film!

Postings