Thursday, April 26, 2007

Spam

I pretty much hate these, but then I was remembering the days that Scot Bernhard used to spam my email and think it was funny. In honor of you, brother, here we go:

1. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18, line 4?

"He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me..." from Twelve Ordinary Men by MacArthur.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Nothing. But I am pointing out the window if that counts for anything.

3. What's the last thing you watched on TV? Technically, I watched Freedom Writers on the TV last night with Bailey and Summer, even though it was a movie.

4. Without looking, what time is it? 4:40pm

5. What time is it actually? 4:44pm

6. Except for the computer what can you hear? The song, "Give me Jesus" by Jeremy Camp, the a/c and the breeze rustling the trees outside my window.


7. When did you last step outside and what were you doing? Just about an hour ago as I was walking from the Library to home, ready to take a shower after my run (went running before the Library).

8. Before you started this survey what were you doing? Straightening my hair and getting ready for Amber's bridal shower.

9. What are you wearing? Flip-flops, jeans and a t-shirt (imprinted, shhh don't tell)


10. Did you dream last night? Not that I remember. But the night before that, my roommate threw one of my pillows at me while both of us were sleeping because she thought I was a machine gun in her own dream (go figure...)


11. When did you last laugh? When I saw Robby coming down the hill to go running as I was coming up. We always laugh (usually at Robby).

12. What's on the walls in the room you're in? A map of the world and pictures

13. Seen anything weird? No. But I'm sure we're bound to see weird things from our window tonight as the night life at TMC comes alive. :)

15. Last film or video seen? Freedom Writers last night. But before that, I'd have to say the announcements video in church on Sunday (I know, I'm sheltered)

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight what's the first thing you'd do? I would need time to think about that one. Hopefully, I would donate it all. There's just too many options for giving. Ask me in a later post.


17. Tell me something I don't know about yourself? Most people don't know that I play the guitar. Ummm, my RA team calls me "Mother hen" and claims that I know everything.

18. If you could change one thing about the world regardless of politics what would it be? That they would all know Jesus and Him crucified, hands down.

19. Do you like to dance? I think this is a rhetorical question. Heck yes I like to dance! I'm a little rusty on the skills, though. Something about being on contract...

20. What comment would you like to make to George Bush? I’m praying for you.


21. Your first child is a girl what do you name her? Oh I care for many names: Natalie, Rebekah, Stacey, Machenzie, Macy (yes, Prays!), etc.

22. Your first child is a boy what do you name him? Same thought process: Caleb, Matthew, Grant, Todd (from the Christie Miller Series, of course!), Darren, Scott, etc.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Are you joking me? Hopefully it's only a matter of time...

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? "Well done, good and faithful servant." duh.

1 comment:

Becca said...

haha! would you ever consider living abroad? haha, clearly, they don't know who they're "talking" to. :) glad sr comp went well!!! see you sunday!

Postings